Prescription Point Ltd was borne out of a vision to provide a complete and one-stop healthcare solution to the people of Bangladesh. Opening its doors in April 2007 and situated besides the picturesque Banani, this health care service center is one of the largest private sector healthcare facilities in Bangladesh, with a capacity to modern diagnostic equipment, facility and consultation personnel’s.Our departments of cardiology, gynaecology, orthopaedic and paediatrics are staffed by the most esteemed doctors in their respective fields. Prescription Point Ltd provides quick one stop service, corporate desk, emergency ambulance service, physiotherapy center and with advanced dental clinic. The whole management of Prescription Point Ltd is operated by state of the art technology with huge number of dedicated persons.
Mission of the Prescription Point Ltd.
The mission of The Prescription Point Ltd is to improve the health of our community and the world by setting the standard of excellence in patient care. Specifically, we aim:
- To be the world’s preeminent health care institution
- To provide the highest quality care and service for all people in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of human illness
- To operate cooperatively and interdependently with the faculty of The Prescription Point Ltd to support education in the health professions and research development into the causes and treatment of human illness
- To be the leading health care institution in the application of discovery
- To attract and support physicians and other health care professionals of the highest character and greatest skill
- To provide facilities and amenities that promote the highest quality care, afford solace and enhance the surrounding community
- Our vision is to be a model health care system by continually learning and providing extraordinary care in all its dimensions:
- Clinical Excellence: We will deliver the best clinical care in a consistent, integrated way.
- Patient Engagement: We will provide a compassionate healing experience, and we will engage patients in decisions about their health and care.
- Operational Effectiveness: We will be wise and careful stewards of our resources to enable extraordinary care.
- Physician Engagement: We will create systems and processes that help our physicians best serve their patients.
- Community Stewardship: We are committed to serving the diverse needs of the Intermountain region, and to providing generally available medical services to all residents, regardless of ability to pay.
- Employee Engagement: We value our employees as our most important resource.
- Mutual respect: We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility for our actions, attitudes, and mistakes.
- Trust: We act with integrity and can count on each other.
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and look for ways to improve.